Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Simply Love Simply Limeade

I think SPRING came back today. It's beautifully sunny and warm and that makes me happy.

I had a great night last night (costa vida, a couple of great movies) which is helping me to have a great day today.

I had breakfast at McKinlee's apartment in honor of our friend Matt, who's been spending his spring break here.

Then I went to target, where I got some new clothes! They were much needed and I absolutely love the way new clothes make you feel so great.

Now I'm preparing for a german video project....maybe I'll try to post a clip of it when we're done. We're reenacting Peter Pan, but auf Deutsch.

Then it's off to my Prof. Kelling's for a class party, and then DANCING!

Yep, it's a great Saturday, but I unfortunately did not fit in homework....again. But my new favorite quote is "Don't let school get in the way of your college experience."

No comments: