Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Well, since it's been so long, here is just a quick overview.

We went to Prag, which was beautiful. Lots of tourists, but still beautiful.

Chelsea came to visit on my week off. It was a blast and we saw a lot of Vienna. Chelsea saw her first opera - Die Zauberfloete (The Magic Flute) It was alright, but the queen of the night wasn't that great. We also saw Rebecca. Oh my goodness! It was so good! Even though Chelsea didn't understand the German, she still loved it. It's in the 2009-2010 broadway season so keep an eye out for it (but we saw it with the original cast, where it premiered!)

Last week we went to Budapest. I loved it! Others from our group didn't, but i did. It wasn't a city that is only for tourism. People live there and live normal lives rather than just living off of the tourists and stupid souveneir shops.

This week, I'm trying to catch up on homework. A few others and I are starting to get homesick. We're just tired of traveling and now that we are registering for classes and looking for housing, so we're all looking to the future. It may also be the fact that the holidays are approaching and we're all sad to miss out on Thanksgiving, but so excited for Christmas. How could you not be when you pass this everyday?





The streets are lit, Christmas music is playing and the window displays are all festive! The Weihnachtmarkts are opening. This one opens Saturday, and I'm going to be there!



I LOVE Christmas! I'm in heaven

No comments: