The past 2 weeks have been AWESOME and here's why:
- My visa application was completed and submitted. Finally. Hopefully they liked it so I can get the pretty stamp in my passport.
- I made some great friends here and went to a couple of parties. That always makes life more enjoyable.
- We got a new VCR since the old one pooped out. That means we can watch Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. It's so much better having a larger selection of movies. I was getting sick of Harry Potter and Toy Story.
- I got a short term loan and a new credit card. Okay, maybe I shouldn't have told you that, but it's a big deal 'cause I don't really have all that much money for Vienna.
- A bunch of my friends are going on missions.
- I've eaten more broccoli and actually enjoyed it! (Seriously, if you know me, that's HUGE! I'm a picky eater)
- I got a letter from my friend Spencer in the army.
- I finished my book the Host (highly recomend it) and bought Breaking Dawn last night.
- I also bought a new outfit last night.
- Brenda and I also ate Thai food last night (with broccoli!)
- I did baptisms at the temple today. It was my first time in the San Diego temple. I think I should go more often.
- I fly to Vienna in 1 MONTH TOMORROW!
K, so there was the stinky part about not having a full day off at all this week and other things that go with that, but overall life is great!P.S. I forgot that Jonah said something really cute the other night. Jemma was being annoying and wouldn't go to bed and my sister could hear her bugging Jonah. Then Jonah yelled down to her "Mom, jemma's kicking me! Ow, Jemma, that hurts my heart! Stop Jemma, that hurts my heart." She went up to find Jemma's foot pushing on Jonah's chest, but it just sounded so funny.