Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Coming!

Less than 3 weeks! EEEE!

Today I bought some awesome luggage and I've practiced packing. It's going to be hard having to shave down what I'm taking with me, but I'll figure it all out. I'm not so much worried about space, it's just weight. I have to get them under 50 lbs. And I'm going to want to leave room for more stuff. Well, I'm sure as soon as I get there, I won't worry about it too much.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I got my visa. That was when it really hit me. All this week has been me realizing that in 3 weeks I will be wondering the streets of Vienna, with a pastry in one hand, a map in the other....and my German dictionary in my backpack.

Well, for all 3 of you that actually read this, I'll be keeping you posted on my adventures abroad. I'll upload pictures, tell you all my embarassing language mess ups and maybe brag about the chocolate.

1 comment:

A mother heart said...

I laoughed out loud at the packing practice. That's my little OCD sister!