Monday, July 14, 2008

I got tagged

What was I doing 10 years ago:
um, I was 10, so probably exploring in the woods behind my house, annoying my sister or trying to get myself an invite to go swimming in a friend's pool

What is on my to-do list for today?
get dressed (maybe....i admit, that it's 2 in the afternoon and I'm in basketball shorts and a tanktop...I love my days off!)
Clean
Yoga
FHE

What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. Not calling people back (sorry)
2. Not putting away my clean laundry
3. Never finishing books that I start


3 Things You might not know about me:
1. I took Karate for 7 years
2. I love math and science
3. I would love to be an opera singer

Four Movies/TV shows I love:
1. The Office
2. School of Rock
3. Meet Me in St. Louis

Four Books I Love:
1. Harry Potter
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Twilight series (I know, I can't believe I'm admitting it)
4. Tie between Jane Eyre and To Kill a Mockingbird

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Nanny/Babysitter
2. Waitress at an assissted living home
3. Habilitation Provider
4. EFY counselor!

Five Places I’ve Lived:
1. St. Louis
2. Westford, MA
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Provo, UT
5. Encinitas, CA

Five of My Favorite Foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Carrots/Peas with Hummus
3. Chocolate
4. Chicken Panang over rice
5. Fruit

Five Bloggers I’m Tagging
1. Aubrey
2.?
3. ?
4. ?
5. I'm not sure who really reads this, has a blog and hasn't already done it. oh well

No comments: