Friday, May 9, 2008

Encinitas!

I'm in Encinitas, CA. My plans for the summer have changed a million times, but I'm finally settled. I've moved in with my sister and am helping her with her kids. I'll either be a nanny for Jonah and Jemma or I'll go work for the resort, The Grand Del Mar. It's a tough decision. I mean, I love the kids, and I would love to help out my sister and I could get paid without taxes being taken out, but I can just imagine in a couple of weeks, I'm going to be starved of contact with "the outside world" and a conversation that doesn't involve talking about disney characters. As much as I love watching Sleeping Beauty, I think I might prefer working with people my own age.

Ahh, but I am in California and I'll get to go to the beach. Maybe I'll surf this summer. It's beautiful here!

No comments: